Join us for a new webinar being presented by Michael Dobson, SEO Specialist for Consumer Focus Marketing.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is very important to the success of your website and your your business will appear in search engine results. Oftentimes intimidating to tackle on your own, there are simple ways that small business owners and/or employees can incorporate SEO best practices on your website. During this webinar, Michael will give you the information you need to put basic SEO strategies into place – on your own – to grow your small business’website organic success. We will discuss how you can add more content to your website, create a blog, incorporate voice search and much more.
We will explore:
- SEO best practices that you can check
- The types of content that need to be added to your website
- Creating click-worthy meta-titles and meta-descriptions
- The importance of blogging
- The emergence of voice search