Jay Guyer, Certified Financial Planner with Janney, Montgomery Scott will be presenting this important topic. Whether you are nearing retirement or wanting to speak with your parents about important financial issues join us. Our goal is to host a 2 part webinar that covers other issues such as , long-term care insurance, in-home care vs. residences and finding the best fit, how to balance work and caregiving, etc.
You can expect to learn:
• Where do Social Security benefits fit in my retirement planning?
• What benefits might I expect?
• When should I start receiving benefits?
• Can I work and collect benefits?
• Are Social Security benefits taxable?
• How do I apply?
• Original Medicare, Parts A, B, & D
• Cost of coverage
• What is covered/not-covered
• Medicare Advantage Plans (C)
• Medicare Supplements (Medigap)
A little about the presenter:
Mr. Guyer has more than 30 years of experience in the financial-services industry. He joined
Janney from M&T Bank/Wilmington Trust, where he served as a Senior Financial Planner
supporting their Western Pennsylvania and New York branches.
Prior to M&T Bank, he spent time as the Director of Financial Planning with Omega Bank in
State College, PA. He also served as a Financial Planner with The Vanguard Group.
To Register for this webinar, click here.